Welcome to Trailhead Coaching!
Here at Trailhead, your coach has one purpose: to help you succeed!
Coaching is an intentional, ongoing relationship that empowers you to realize your full potential, living and leading with purpose, confidence, courage, and joy. Coaches are change experts, helping you grow personally and professionally, connecting your head and your heart in a way that transforms your passion into action and your vision into reality.
Just like a greenhouse is a perfect environment for a plant to grow – an ideal combination of heat, light, water, and fertilizer, a coaching relationship provides the perfect environment for personal and professional growth. There’s simply nothing more powerful than someone who accepts you unconditionally, believes in your potential, actively listens to you, and works diligently for your success by providing high levels of encouragement, insight, and accountability. It may be just the thing you are looking for…
The coaching process involves exploring where you are and creating a map to where you want to be. In this alliance, the coaching relationship continually gives the power back to you. We believe, quite simply that you are capable of solving your own problems, even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside. Your insight is ten times more powerful than our advice. Coaches are skilled at intuitively listening, asking powerful questions, defining goals, helping you develop relevant action plans, and providing the accountability and support for you to succeed. This synergy between the coach and client creates momentum. Better goals are set, ones that naturally pull the client toward the goal rather than goals that require the client to push themselves to the goal. In the process, the client develops new ways of thinking, disciplines and skills that translate directly to success.
So, in terms of your business, your ministry, or your personal life, what’s important to you? What are your dreams? What would it feel like to live at your full potential? Where are you stuck? What has to change? Where do you want to be a year from now? What would it look like if you were fully alive? When would you like to begin?
A coach is not a consultant, a subject matter expert who advises and solves problems.
A coach is not a teacher, who instructs using a set curriculum.
A coach is not a mentor, someone who is necessarily older, wiser and further along the journey, helping by sharing life experiences so that the mentee can become like the mentor.
A coach is not a counselor, who helps a client “look back” in hopes of bringing healing in areas that are keeping one from moving forward.
Although a coach occasionally wears all of these hats, a coach’s primary role is to help people assess their situation, envision a better future, and then strengthen their beliefs, character, disciplines, and skills needed to succeed. Coaching always has a forward trajectory.
A coach serves as a highly competent friend and ally, someone who lives a life worthy of emulation, demonstrates success in all of life, and shows a high level of discernment. A good coach always demonstrates the appropriate character, asks the appropriate questions, and provides the appropriate encouragement and accountability for the client to succeed.
We will tailor a coaching program to fit your unique needs. In that relationship, your coach will:
- Take a genuine interest in you, believe in you, and commit to your growth.
- Help you discover your unique design: your gifts, passions, values, strengths, and purpose.
- Help you put together a clear and compelling vision for your life, defining what success looks like personally, professionally, and relationally.
- Collaborate with you in designing an Action Plan to get you there
- Provide objective feedback, allowing you to test your thinking, opinions, and conclusions.
- Help you overcome obstacles and encourage you at key moments of the journey.
- Hold you accountable to your commitments, making sure you do not confuse intent with action.
- Celebrate success with you.
If you are willing to commit to the process, you can expect to:
- Experience deeper meaning, significance, and purpose
- Become a stronger leader
- Live with increased confidence and clarity
- Enjoy deeper, more satisfying relationships
- Experience greater efficiency and production
- Live your full potential
- Experience freedom, courage, and joy
- Make a greater impact
- Live an eloquent life
- Leave a legacy so powerful that it exceeds your current imagination